Cevi's update 9/5/99 am

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Shary had a good couple of days at school, she likes her classes and loves staying with Abby.  Within a couple of weeks she'll return home with her Dad and try to get back into some sort of revised schedule there, she's not looking forward to it, but we feel it will be the right thing to do at that point (we'll see).
I take life one day at a time now, not simply because I don't want to look at tomorrow, but because so many things happen in ONE day that I'm kept so busy and drop from exhaustion by the time night comes.
Tom has returned to work althouth it nearly kills him emotionally to be so far away from her.  He's back this weekend, which Cevi loves since she has him all night.
Now for Cevi...she lost some normal feeling in her legs, but she can still move and from what we've heard from the doctors and nurses, they aren't really that concerned and we've been told that it happens (what ever that means).  To humor us they're going to get a CT scan of her spine today to see if anything is being pinched.
She had some much needed company last night and they wore her out.  Debbie and Michael Shields came up here and allowed Tom and I to actually eat together, it was so nice.  In the meantime they pampered Cevi a lot (I think Michael lost at tic-tac-toe and Debbie gave her a good hair brushing).  They made her laugh and smile a lot more then I've been able to do and it really warmed my heart and then they walked Shary back down to the apartment since it was after dark, THANK YOU GUYS!!!  The horses, dogs and bird are being well taken care of thanks so some really great neighbors.  Thanks.  Friends to a body good, so does the Lord.  He continues to heal Cevi everyday.  I don't know what I can say (yes, Juliua is speechless, hard to imagine I know).  I'm so Thankful each and every day for His Grace, Love, Strength, Healing and Peace.  I know Cevi wouldn't have been able to get this far without Him and there's no doubt about the rest of us.  So please this day, Thank Jesus for all that you are and all that you will be, have a wonderous Sunday.
Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-