Re: GERA, Part Three

Howard4567@aol.com wrote:

> NOTE:  I'm getting lengthy here, and for this I apologize.  I'll try and
> conclude this thing this week.  Hope it's not too boring.
>
> cya,
> Howard

Too boring it is NOT!  And not too lengthy either. I was just getting into reading it and you had to insert the above and stop writing.....I'll check my email as the last thing to do today before we load up to head over to the Foxfire ride.
Hoping for more laughs before leaving,
Linda Parrish
Kennard, TX