RC: Re:hubbys -Reply

Thank you for your comments.

Don't mean to brag but, I have the most wonderful fiance a girl could ask for.  Lucked out I guess, 'cause I'm not that hot of a catch, moody, tempermental, high strung, stubborn, opinionated (ya noticed?) and down right unpredictable at times.  I'd sell me down the roaad if I were my own horse.

Anyway, he's great, cooks, vaccumes, rides with me (not a born horse junkie, city boy) and is an engineer, so if anything breaks at a ride he's the guy to jury rig it.

He's starting to compete on his own gelding, I rejected the horse, too much for me.  But he's brave, heck he's the first one to ride any horse I buy, I won't even consider getting on until I've seen him live through a ride and I'm the "experienced" one.  He's climbed on some doosies too, rescue horses, huge TBs, his current horse earned himself a place in the kill pens by flipping over on three owners, he's in our pasture now.

Anyway that's my two bits.  It's give and take kids and he's going fishin' with his buddies tomarrow and riding with me next weekend.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-