Hoof-fungus, white-line, cracks, chips & hoof dressings

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Kerratex, Inc. has some patented formulas for hoof-health.
The product originated in England and has been avaiable in
the US for about 4 years or so.

They have a "nail-hole disinfectant" that you apply with a little pipette
at the top of the clinch, which completely cured one of my
horses problems (hoof chipping & breaking from the nail holes
down).  And another excellent cross-linking agent (Hoof Hardener)
which I also use as our climate is mostly wet/dry/wet/dry (and
lots of dew at nite)

These products are pricey, but one bottle lasts a long, long,
time.

On the web,go to  horseshoes.com, then marketplace, then
check the listings of products for Kerratex.
There's only one distributor in the U.S..

Barb

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-