Smoke induced vacation

Patty Jackson jbco@jps.net
I'm about to try to find gass masks for me and my horse.  I live
on the north end of the Sacramento, CA valley and we are getting
smoked out by all the fires burning up north.  I haven't been
able to ride or jog since the lightning storm sparked 135
different fires all over No. Cal. I'm getting pretty stressed out
about not being able to train at all.

I am planning on doing the Lassen Challenge ride (25 miles) next
month.  I hear there are fires up in that area too.  Has anyone
heard anything about those trails? Anyone else going?

The whole sky is gray with smoke everywhere.  I can't stand this!!!!!

Depressed in Yuba City,
Patty J and Rabbia
jbco@jps.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-