Cevi Update ** 8/25/99

Juliua Stroup & Cevi Arnold horsewmn@aol.com
Her infections seem to be under control so she's going in for surgery today about 2pm.  She is in pretty good spirits (not 100% there, but not 100% drugs anymore).  She had a pretty bad panic attack yesterday out of no where, but I got her calmed down and a phycologists is working with her.  When things improve, we will be bringing Cevi's mare Jennie out to the hospital for everyone who wants to pet her (she's very calm, even for a mustang), until then, we are hanging pictures and will bring her a piece of Jennie's mane.
Shary is doing well, only a concussion and neck injury (hopefully...she's had some other complaints that we're going to get checked out today).  I'd still like to get Alex Rodriguez from the Mariners (in case someone out there know him) out to see her.  The Lord continues to make wonderful progress with Cevi in so many ways, I'm convinced that He's the only reason she's alive.  Thank you Jesus and Praise the Lord. Thank you everyone for emailing, it really helps. Love you guys. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-