RC: Re: THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP -Reply

I have not been riding endurance for very long, only two years, so I do not have the kind of experience and time into the sport that many of you do, but i do know one thing. The ability to keep a horse together, happy, healthy and competitive is an accomplishment in and of itself.

What is a champion?  A champion is the one who perserveres, who fights the odds and keeps going.  The important point is that we all have sacrificed in money, time and our families to do what we love, what nourishes our soul.

Don't be selfish, anybody who makes these sacrifices is a champion.  I went into this sport because I couldn't believe the crap of the show circuit.  The bickering and bitterness only deplete the enjoyment of the sport.  Stop griping, walk outside, saddle your horse and ride.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-