Check it Out!
Fwd: RC: How old is too old?
This is an interesting question since we have TRID to retire our 24 year old
mare (25 in Feb!). She won't quit though. I too would be more than a little
interested in the ages of horses, perhaps 20 plus years old, who are still
competing in LD, 50, and multiday/100s. Can each of you who has a candidate
like this post it to the list? Also, if you find a particular training or
care regime necessary, add that too! Thanks! This is really a terrific
subject, as many are riding their horses longer.
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RC: How old is too old?
- From: Bob & Amber Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:31:00 -0500
- Organization: Manuel LaBoure Ranch
- Resent-Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"lOnC.0.sd1.XDAmt"@starfish>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
A friend of mine is successfully competing in endurance on a 21 year old
Arabian gelding, however, he just came up lame in his last ride. She is
wondering how much longer he will be able to continue in his career.
Does anyone know the age of the oldest horse top tenning in endurance?
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp
Check it Out!
Back to TOC