AERC Championship (where's the info?)

A Jaqkweyth houdini@aol.com
I have just looked everywhere (and I really shouldn't have to search so much for a supposedly primo event like an AERC championship).

I looked on AERC's site (you would think it would be on their main page, or at least a top level link on their ride calendar page). I couldn't find it without making a lot of assumptions.

The ride I fould in the calendar that I thought was correct has a date of August 28 and 29. But it says the state is IL (illinois?) and that the location is the Shenandoah Riding Center (Virginia ?) I thought it was in NM.

Oh well, guess they don't want you there unless your "in the know".

If anyone can confirm or deny the correct "PUBLISHED AERC NAME" (i foolishly looked for championship but there is more than one... seems everyone has a championship now) feel free to email it to me (and the date, in case their is more than one cghampionship on that day) at houdini@aol.com

Thanks

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-