Manfred and Puschkin

Sandy Rovane buytheline@softcom.net
I typed this all out already but I think I messed up so here it is again.

August 14.  Drivers Flat to Michigan Bluff

Manfred and I met Natalie and Richard Arnold  (Nats Barn and Breakfast) at Drivers Flat as they were moving the rigs to Michigan Bluff.  I had been having breaking problems and Manfred had been having power problems.  Anyway sports that they were we saddled and left them.  We rode from Drivers Flat to Michigan Bluff where we were met by "much silver" in Manfreds words.  Corky Young was hosting a dinner which included the Tibbits, Paul and Erin with kids in tow, the Hall's, Potatoe and Range the Arnolds and several persons who I apologize to that I can't remember their names.  150+ miles at a walk has destroyed by brain spelled BUTT.  Manfred told me that these persons must be very important as they has done 100 miles in one day.  He had completed 8000 + in 3 years. He has a heart of gold.  He has watched Potatoe's video at our home and immediately recognized Potatoe's voice and just look in awe at an AMERICAN HERO.  More to come.  He is speaking at the South County Horseman's meeting tommorow and I want to get some press out for that.  Will post on the rest of the party as well as the Sunday ride or the Easter Egg Hunt.  He lost his cell phone again.  To be continued.......

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-