Lost horse thank you`s

Rhonda rlecuyer@unitedgrain.ca
I had heard about Brian`s horse, and was relieved to see he was found.
I thought the idea of thank you letters in the local paper was a good idea.

I am familiar with a popular rural paper for southern Manitoba called the
Agri Times. Comes out twice monthly to about 14,500 people.

They can be reached at 1-888-565-8357. If not in Canada maybe try
(204)325-4771.

Another one is the Manitoba Cooperator, which is ALL of Manitoba.
They can be reached at (204)954-1400 or email: news@Co-operator.mb.ca

Makes me proud to be a Manitoban!

Rhonda

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-