Re: RC: Ride Around the World-long/hucul

I'm from Slovak Republic, Europe. There are some breeders of huculs (read like "huzul") in our country (and in Poland, Czech Republic, Ukraina, Romania and maybe some other countries). This rare mountain breed is popular for endurance riding (and its crosses with arabs) there because of its stamina, healthness and low costs (huculs need little of food, they ride barefoot and they need vet's help very rarely).
Arabohucul Jim Star, bay gelding, is top endurance horse in our country now.

More photos of this breed
http://www.equichannel.cz/ranch-m/chov.htm
(click on photos for enlarge - stallions/three photos on top)
http://www.mujweb.cz/www/jardrl/galerie.htm

                                                                Eva Markova

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-