From: Rick Hillman [mailto:rhillman@texas.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 11:53 AM
To: step@fsr.com
Subject: rhillman@texas.net

Hi.  My name is Desiree.  I found your web site and I am very impressed in all that you have to offer.  I also found your homemade fly receipe under the Stories section.  I however need a really good hoof oil receipe so that the horse that I work with will stop chipping his hoofs, they are dry and nothing that the stores have seem to work  and I don't want to spend a fortune.  I also found that homemade rememdies seem to work alot better than most of the stuff that I get into the store not to mention the money I save.  Is there anything that you know of that might help me and this horse.
I thank you very much for what you can offer.
Sincerely
Des.