FAHA 50

Richard WFTREE@AOL.COM
This is just a quick note to all the people who helped me and my horse through a very bad fall off the "ledges" at the FAHA 50 last weekend. The Fort Armstrong Horseman's Association in Ford City PA is a great organization. My horse will be fine as soon as the cut on his leg heals and I will be back in October to try again. A special thanks to rider #47 who I never got to thank for going and getting help, and "trooper" and his son for helping and coordinating the rescue over the radios. If any body knows these people please tell them thank you!! Also, Yvonne Liddell, DVM for the great job on careing for my horse at the fire hall. If I forgot anybody I am sorry but I appreciate all that helped me and my horse.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-