Ortho-Flex Saddle For Sale

Tonya KARErescue@aol.com
Kentuckiana Arabian Rescue has been donated an Ortho-Flex Stitchdown english saddle.  It was $2400 new, and is in excellent condition, only being ridden about 20 times.  The maker of Ortho-flex valued it at $2000, so that is our asking price on it.  We are a non-profit organization so 100% of that purchase price goes to help rescue arabians from slaughter.  Here are some details:

It is a 17" seat, charcoal gray all-purpose english saddle.  Even though they call it english, it looks a LOT like an endurance saddle.  It has a REALLY deep seat, and high pommel. This is a big saddle, not some tiny little jumping saddle. It also has big thick knee rolls (so much so that there's NO way you could do show jumping in it) and rear thigh blocks on the back for stability.  It has a very deeply padded, stitched down seat.  It also has the two rear buckles on the cantle, as well as a crupper ring and FOUR rear d-rings.  It has the back panel things (like all Ortho-flex do, I suppose) and has the fleece booties that fit it, along with the balance shims.  The number is S697.  Again, it is in NEW condition, and is definitely a gorgeous saddle.  I will have pics available online if you'd like to email me.  Thanks for reading, and please let anyone you know looking for a saddle know about this one, and help us rescue more horses!!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-