heat index

Hi all!  I found a great chart on heat index.  There are a lot of humidity/temp readings that do not exist..for example it can't be 100 degrees with over 65% humidity or 94 degrees over 85% humidity.  94 degrees with 85% humidity gives a heat index of 135.  Here in hot hot OK I don't recall a heat index over 120, though it often reaches 114 or so.   I imagine you could call your weather station and ask what is the highest heat index ever recorded for your area.
I did not want to send the chart over the list  because some computers can't handle it, but if you want it, I can e-mail you privately.
The chart is from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association from the Tulsa World Aug 1, 1999.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms