Drugs

Was there any proof that the ibuprofen caused the bleeding that
could
not be stopped? Would she have bleed like that whether she had
taken
the ibuprofen or not? Did the doctors say, "if this women had
not taken
the ibuprofen for her headache, she would be just fine today."

If one or two tablets could cause uncontrollable bleeding you
would think
that they would list that as a warning on the label. You would
think that
there would be people fighting to have it taken off the shelves,
because
their loves ones bled to death because of a pain remedy. I am
sure that an
overdose could do this, but one tablet? Just questioning the
logic here, not
saying that anyone is wrong. :-)

I know that one isolated incident is not going to keep me from
using ibuprofen.
Tylenol does nothing for me, but ibuprofen keeps me in the
saddle, even though
I have bad knees and arthritis.

Lynette