Re: RC: Cause and Effect

I wasn't trying to link anything to you Heidi.  I just thought it was a bit hypocritical of you to be so willing to automatically judge somebody based upon one side of the story.  I guess it can work one way for some people and another way for you?

It's not for any of us to judge who is guilty in this case.  I've received enough posts (privately) and have enough common since to figure out that there is more than one side to this story.  I'm not saying that Inlinemom isn't telling the truth, just that she took an incident that she saw and made it a statement of fact.   I felt that as an official representative of the WST (Tev Sweep rider) that this was not appropriate for her to discuss such a serious issue in a public forum like Ridecamp.  As a licensed EMT I also did not think it very ethical (or legal?) for the name of the injured party and info on her injuries to be announced publicly either.  This is a pretty serious incident, and I feel it's not something that should be discussed on Ridecamp.   If some of you feel differently, then go for it.

(again, I'm not defending the person that caused this situation, I think that he should be held responsible for his negligence (ignorance, stupidity...whatever)...I'd even be willing to turn Sylvia on him!) <g>

Karen