rider injury

Susie Clark rebelcause@yahoo.com
I am a guest on this list.  I am amazed at your bashing of someone you don't even know.  Just what in the ---- do you expect the guy to do?  He is chasing his horse, the medical staff is there.  Don't you think he feels bad enough without your help?
Put yourself in this situation.  YOUR horse kicks someone and breaks their leg.  You both get back to camp, and off she goes in the ambulance.  Now you're supposed to quit the ride?  Be banned from endurance riding?  Have everyone shun you?
Yall, things happen.  That's part of riding.  But it shows YOUR character flaw to bash someone like this.
Susie Clark

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-