G.S.E.N.M.

Once again to remind everyone that may have a notion to help preserve
our great trails.
I copy here a short note printed on a post card to;
MR Pete Wilkins
G.S.E.N.M.
337 South Main #010
Cedar City, UTAH 84720
Sir;
I ride horses all over the world.  The best
 in the world is here in the U.S.A.
Please. please don't take one more area away.
Alternative A is the only one acceptable.
Please go and ride there on our Outlaw Trail Ride
265 Miles in 5 Days.
It is the most incredible event in the WORLD!
Potato RICHARDSON
Incidently, I wrote this on the back of a post card
from Barcelona, Spain.
I believe that a post card is the best because it is
short, easy to read,& gets right to the point.
I consider the experience of competing on the OT 265 as
almost like a religious experience it is so beautiful!
In spite of Crockett!! he he he