Fwd: Re: anti-oxidants for chronic cough?

Chow!

---- Begin included message ----
I had good luck with "cough free" for my mare that got sudden and bad
cough due to allergies.  There is also a new drug out, available from
the vet only, called Ventipulmin that is administered orally acts
directly to relieve reversible bronchospasm that arises from a family of
reaspiratory conditions such as eaves or chronic obstructive pulmonary
diseases (COPD), allergy induced respiatory distress and small airway
disease.

Joe

Chow!

---- End included message ----