Re: HORSES & ECONOMICS

Diane:
I agree with you but it should be known some breeders are known for producing
"Endurance Horses" and CMK bloodlines may be a good example.  The Arabian
horse has long been know for stamina and endurance but I recommend you ask
breeders for examples of their horses that excel at competitive endurance. You
will find some trends if you do!  Nevertheless, I also agree to never condemn
a horse who doesn't have "accepted" breeding and tell the person that he will
never make and endurance horse...who knows, they might win the Tevis Cup!
Woody
<A HREF="http://users.accessus.net/~grayl/dbarab">Desert Bred Arabian Stud</A>