Re: I feel sorry for ...

In a message dated 1/22/99 8:04:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, krisolko@juno.com
writes:

<< In my area of southern CA, I don't have sand , but
 I have
 plenty of worry free sunshine. It hasn't  rained here since Sept. !  : )

What do you do for grass down there?  The last time I looked, it took rain to
grow grass.  If, perchance, you don't need grass because you feed only hay,
remember it has to rain somewhere to produce the hay!  I don't approve of
overkill (read winter 1997-98), but let's hear it for rain, at least enough to
keep up the water table and grow that grass.  (And really, I hate riding in
the rain.)

Barbara