nutrient info website

<snip>
 I finally got so tired of the black art of feeding horses ("feed him some of
this stuff - it'll help for sure!!!" yeah sure - yabetcha) that I did some
research & discovered a "scientific" way to figure out how to feed your
horse.
This is another (sigh) of my public service websites - intended to help you
create a balanced ration for your horse.  It's not as easy as falling off a
log, but in the help in the site, I'd like to believe that there's enough
info to get you moving down the road to well-balanced, economical rations.
Give it a try - email me if you experience problems, or have questions.
Russ in Seattle

http://www.doublejoy.com/nutrients
<snip>
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! As soon as I saw your post I immediatley surfed over and started "playing around" for a few hours. I did a few rations for my soon-to-be endurance guy and found out I had a few deficiencies and the Ca:P ratio isn't good (1.79:1). So now I have a little entertainment for myself, trying to balance out Rheebok's diet, and getting more nutritional info from two grain companies (Nutrena and Blue Seal).

If anyone would like the info I get from these grain companies, email me and I'll send them out. They have the basic nutritional info on the bags, but the ingrediants list other vitamins/minerals without the quantity or anything. If anyone has the info for Purina feeds, can you share? Are there any other Northeast feed companies out there? I'm trying to keep my options open for different feed companies in my area.

Thank you again!
Marlana & LL Rheebok (but mom, I like what I get now for feed!)
South Attleboro, MA