Re: 2 beautiful endurance prospects for sale

> From: Bobbie Brown
> Email: lokoro@juno.com
>
> flashy gldg. chestnut    Loki Rabba     15 hands   11 yrs
> Haja Rabba on top      BO Erafon (Raffon)on bottom
> well broke to ride    used regularly     clips, trailers,  etc
> asking $2500.00
>
> typey gray mare    Fancy Desert Rose   apx 14.3    9 yrs
> Habibi Moniet on top    SA Fancy Fawn on bottom
> broke to ride    used regularly   clips trailers, etc
> asking $2000.00
>
> Both horses have been kept up on shots, worming and are Sound
> can fax their pedigree on request
> lokoro@juno.com

</sarcasm on>
Ooooh, goodie, I live in Outer Mongolia...these horses
are bound to be just down the street from me, so I can
pop by on my way home from work and look at them...
</sarcasm off>

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA
http://www.calweb.com/~elsie

with Mouse and Provo