Re: what is the best....

>Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:52:08 -0800
>To: ridecamp@endurance.net
>From: buytheline@softcom.net
>Subject: Re: what is the best....
>Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
>
>I will tell you the best crew person and nobody better try to steal her
from me.  Corky Young. She has crewed for me for numerous X-P rides and
finially this year THE OUTLAW TRAIL.  She gets gas. She get water.  She
takes care of Katy the Wonderdog "hell bitch" and then finds time to smile
and say "did you have a nice ride"?  We met by chance, didn't know each
other and have become "buds"  that does stand for beer.  Any how.  On the
Outlaw Trial this year, she slept outside, in the cold, freezing, pooring
down rain, under a canvus, one night with an umbrella over the canvus,
(could have been the beer), and got up every morning with a great big Corky
like smile and said "What can I do"?  I on ther other hand got to sleep in
the back of the horsetrailer.  I don't have a good rig like some of them
do.  She has enticed me to do the big 2001 ride with the Duck family and I
just can't wait for some more of her just plain charm and what the heck.
She also has to put up with all the crap I haul around and can never find
when I need it.

Sandy Rovane
Mr. Man
The Rowdy Man
Flash Rabbas Tom Tom Man comming on strong for 99>