reference info

Hey all,
	Someone about a month (or 2) ago stated something like endurance
riding is the fastest growing sport in America....or something to that
effect.  Could the person who wrote this please e-mail me and tell me
exactly where they got that info and how could I reference it?  I'm trying
to write a paper...and that info would be very helpful...Thanx

Karri Wilson

http://people.tamu.edu/~krw3506
http://members.tripod.com/~shahn_2

"No man is an island, entire of it self; every man is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy
friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am
involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell
tolls; it tolls for thee.

		--John Donne
		  Devotions upon Emergent Occasions
		  Meditation XVII