Re: Water-proof Saddle covers

Zaronica@aol.com wrote:

> My custom made Aussie covers the front and rear of my saddle and I have a
> saddle cover for when I have to get off.  Lovell

I have seen a person use 1000 denier cordura (waterproof) that they made
up into an "apron" that they velcroed to their waist, over top of their
oilskin coat.  They flipped the apron over the front of the saddle to
keep the saddle dry.  They had another cordura piece rolled up & tied on
the front of the saddle, ready to flip over it when they got off.  The
apron looked a little different, but it seemed to work.

Linda Flemmer