Water-proof Saddle covers

What water-proof Saddle covers has anyone tried, and how have they
worked?  (The front of my saddle isn't covered by my coat, so I need
something to go over it when it rains on me.)
I would like to have one made of ultrex, but I would have to have it
made especially for my SR english model saddle, as I don't think the
ones I've seen in the catalog made for english saddles would work.
Before going through all that, I'd like to know how these have worked
for anyone. (How slippery, etc.) Thanks!