re;

Hi Lynette;
I do ride my mare some in the winter but not much she isn't at all fat she's abuot 15.2 hands and 1000 lbs. She is a double Nabiel mare I also have her mother brouther and he is a little bigger . Thay are big arabs but are in good shape. We also milk 50 cows so my off time is in short supply some days but I will try to ride more this winter thanks.  live in Benson couty out in the coulee hills its very hills lots of strems ect.  I hope to try the Tiwer ride. Tamara.