Re: feed

Vervaet wrote:

> I am going to switch feeds.  I am investigating Penfield Feeds out of
> Lancaster, Pa.  Would like opinions/experience with their products if anyone
> uses.   Would like feedback (? Susan)as to why one over the other.  They
> also do not list their percentages of supplements on their bag list.  How
> important is this?
> Paula

Hey Paula,

I don't have any direct experience with Pennfield, but I do know it was
developed through KER, and for that reason alone I would consider it a
good feed.  No, I don't work or really have any contact with KER except
occasionally at the scientific meetings, but they are bright people and
really do think out the cause and effects of what they're putting into
feeds.

Don't worry about the exact proportion of ingredients that go into it,
just pay attention to the overall nutrient analysis, ie the % of
protein, fat, etc.

Susan G