Re: 100% Crabbett

Hi,
We have a Arab gelding who pedigree goes like the following. Can anyone
tell me how much Crabbet that is? I was told he was 100% Crabbet by the
guy who sold him to me. Was he right?

                                 *Electric Storm          Indian Magic
                Electryon                                 Sifina
                                  Model                   Mraff
Medicine Man                                              Miraba
                                  Na-Ibn Sotep            Sotep
                Sound of Music                            Na-Ihlam
                                  Bahazaa                 Bahabe
                                                          Ghazalla Aahr
                                  Shahmur                 Shahzada
               Shan-Zama                                  Amura
                                  Nuri-Zama               Gamhuri
Simmah                                                    Zamira
                                  Shahmur                 Shahzada
               Simi                                       Amura
                                  Lamira
Leidaan
Zamira