Re: Water Crossings

Sally Aungier wrote:

> Do others see this plummet of heart rate when just standing streams or
> is this just one of her little idiosyncrasies?

Mike's horse Major does this too.  He heats up badly in the hot & humid
weather om the East Coast (larger muscles and black).  He seeks out
streams, puddles, etc. to cool off by soaking his feet and legs.

I wonder if it's the cooling, or if it just feels so good to them, or
both!

Linda Flemmer
Bruceton Mills, WV