Re: FM 50 II (south)

By request, there will be an LD version of the FM50 II, since some people
were planning to do the LD at Fire Mountain :).

kat

p.s.  And Chino Hills it is.  Mostly dirt roads with some single track
trail.  Grass is green, water is flowing in both Aliso and Telegraph
Creeks (so there will be some water crossings--great training for those of
you who have horses that are afraid of going in water), some hills
(depending on interest some of them will be STEEP).  Virtually no rocks,
but some of the roads are pretty hard (unless we get the expected rain on
Wednesday).

If it rains too much and turns the clay into mud....then we will go to the
Main Divide (~Indian Truck Trail) instead, which is all DG (and on the top
of the hill instead of the bottom)...but then the "virtually no rocks" no
longer applies.

kat
Orange County, Calif.