FM 50 II (south)

Since I was one of the laggers who didn't get my entry in to the Fire
Mountain Ride on time, and I was planning to use it as a nice prep ride
for the 20 MT 100...and I was not alone in not getting to enter the
ride.....

...I am planning a training ride for the same weekend.

Anybody who would like to join me is welcome to come along.

I plan to cover 30-50 miles at a decent clip depending on where we go,
what the terrain is like, and what other people who come along want to do.
If there are enough people (and I can convince Paul Roach to participate
:)), we can split into multiple groups that do different distances at
different pace/s.

The easiest for me would be Chino Hills State Park...and if we do ti
there, you can even camp out the night before at the equestrian staging
area and leave early in the morning.

And I can do it either Saturday or Sunday.

Additionally, this will give me a chance to get an idea of whether I
can/will hold a sanctioned ride there.

Any takers?

kat
Orange County, Calif.