Help me condition my horse for the Pan Am

From: Teresa Mc Hugh
Email: sierramex@hotmail.com

I have been invited to ride on the British team at the Pan American in Manitoba this coming summer.  I am currently running horse treks of the Mexican Sierra Madre and would like to find someone to condition (conseratively) my horse Spring Nevada until I can get back to the States in May.  This person would have the opportunity to compete in at least two endurance races.  A great opportunity for someone who wants to gain endurance experience on a great horse.  He is currently located in Eugene, OR.  Please help me to make the team.

Teresa Mc Hugh