early endurance training

From: Patty
Email: creeksiders@webtv.net

Please, I have a beautiful 2 year appaloosa-she is nicely colored, lean and fast. She has excellent bloodline which include TB stake winners, and QH winners. I need to know how to start training her for endurance riding..how old should she start, and what kind of training should she recieve?  I never rode endurance, but always wanted to. I do have her for sale-had buyers but they wanted to use her for a brood mare, or show ring stuff. She needs to live up to her potential...I won't sell her to someone who won't bring her there...so I guess I will! :) Also please tell me of clubs in my area. I live by Coeurd 'Alene Idaho area. Thanks for your help. (208) 683-3246 Patty