Re: Wound Lotion.

Any of you folks interested in a wound lotion that not only heals plain old
cuts but severe deep large burns, I found something that not only healed fast
but very little scaring and all the hair came back in the same color as it was
before.  It is manufactured in the valley here in Colorado costs $20. for a
4oz bottle but you dilute it 1/2 with distilled water and you can put it in a
tiny spray bottle so you don't have to touch the wound and can just spray it
on, kept the flies off in the middle of the fly season here and works on
humans also.  I was really suspicious at first but am a real believer now.
Anyone interested send me their snail mail address and $22 inc. postage.  I
actually used about 7 or 8 bottles on Sackett but you should have seen him, he
spent all summer recovering because of the location of the wounds.  I'll get a
copy of their flyer and include it with my flyer and I will have some at Reno.
Lovell of Mack,  Lovell