Re: Engineering endurance food

In a message dated 1/17/99 12:54:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, sweety@nni.com
writes:

<< And btw, the product, in laymens terms, is good ol' fashioned chocolate
chip
 cookies. >>

Aw, you spoiled all the fun by telling us what the recipe made!  However,
though I haven't had chemistry since high school and was never very good at it
anyway, I still figured out this was a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.  I
may be no chemist, but I CAN bake CC cookies, good ones.  This was a
delightful post!  Thank you.

BMc