Easyboot Questions

My horses hooves measure 4 7/8" wide (trimmed without shoes). He wears a size
1 shoe. The Easyboots size 1 are 4 3/8-4 7/8". Size 2 are 4 3/4-5 1/4". Which
size is the best for my horse?  Would like to use them in place of shoes for a
month or two because of inability to ride frequently and would like to carry
them later "just in case".

Thank you in advance,
Ed Roley & Sawyer
western NC                     Tried to post this same question earlier but no
luck.