helmets

For what it's worth, I've always used a Troxel. In my three years of experience, it saved my life once when my horse somersaulted, throwing me to the ground and knocking me out. I had a bleed in my brain stem (in the back of the neck area) from the impact, causing double vision for awhile. The front of the helmet showed a dent the size and shape of my eyebrow bone on the styrofoam lining. Without the helmet, I would not have survived.
Twice I have hit low branches that left a groove in the helmet. I was thankful it was not a scalping groove in my head. Troxel has replaced three helmets for me now. I love their service.
Mary