Re: Fire Mountain 50

>I am one of the folks who entered this ride too late and won't be going.  I
>enjoy  this ride because 1) it gives me a chance to hang out with and tease
my
>buddies from Bakersfield and ....

>Personally, I think preference at Fire Mountain should be given to the
riders
>from Bakersfield who seem to like going to the middle of nowhere in the
middle
>of January so much.  They must think they are going to Hawaii

>and ..... make jokes about people from Bakersfield.
>
>Life is unfair, but we can make the best of it.
>
>John Parke
>Solvang CA

Howdy John,
    Hows the city life treating ya. Awful sorry to hear ya cant come to Fire
Mountain. The misses and youngins and all the Bakersfield cusins are goin
cause we bringing the chickens for supper. (cept the casdorfs cus thair
chickens died in the freeze.)  So my misses brother in law Tom always spects
us and holds us a spot. But now that we all hear how full it is it makes us
kinda riled. Costs too many chickens now.
    We all will be at 20MT and Geo too so spects to see ya thair. Goin for 4
of them chairs this year (unless brother Tom won't let us swap horses.)  And
the youngins and me are in the hunt for sister Jackie's award of excellent
somtin. Not sure what but we get a bedspread ifa we doit.

   Dont let that city livin get ya down.

Jim and the Misses.