Ride and Tie Info

Hi,
My husband and I (more than him!) would love any information re: Ride and Tie
info. (entry forms, conditioning advice,etc.,etc....)  I get the monthly
Endurance News mag., but noticed they don't mention any Ride and Ties, is
there a special newsletter or e-mail address where I can get more info, so
maybe we can try a ride this year (my husband thinks I'm crazy, but at least
he's willing to give it a try!!!)
Thanks, Brenda
e-mail address: SLS8921@aol.com