-----Original Message-----
From: Lucy Chaplin Trumbull [mailto:elsie@calweb.com]

The Miller's Heels Down get my vote!

I've had a pair for coming up to two years now - and wear them
almost every day (to work, to the barn, riding, etc...). They are
the suede + blue nylon cordura (?) ones, which stay relatively
cool during our hot summers.  They are a little scuffed, and
are starting to look like they need new stitching at the sides
where they've worn away from rubbing on my EZ ride stirrups,
but the soles have stayed frimly attached to the uppers (the
problem I usually encounter) and they are super comfy.