FW: Riding Sneakers

Title: FW: Riding Sneakers

-----Original Message-----
From: Flemmer, Linda
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 1999 3:02 PM
To: 'Joie Rowles'
Cc: 'endurance@ridecamp.net'
Subject: RE: Riding Sneakers

The Mountain Horse riding sneakers didn't hold up well for me.  The cuffs at the ankle wore out within about 4 months.  I was so disappointed!

I now use Horse Shoes by Roper - a riding sneaker that is all leather.  They have 3 styles...  A plain sneaker (like Miller's Heels Down - another that wore out quickly), a sneaker with a "kiltie" (a wider shoe), and a cross trainer that looks like a traditional roper shoe with sneaker soles.  I'm on my 5th year with two pairs and they are holding up well.  They are very comfortable on the ground.  I added the Ariat gel foot bed to them & they are heavenly!!

Of course, YMMV - shoes are as individual as saddles!

Linda Flemmer