kimberwick bits

Joan,

    I think the kimberwick you are looking for is one of the Robart pinchless bits. I have one of their other bits and love it. I bought mine at the equine affaire in Ohio and looked at the one you are referring to. I would like to get another but I don't know who carries them. I think they are new. I have seen ads by the company, but no dealers listed. Does anyone know a dealer?