Re: tendon injury

Sorry to post this to the list, but when I try to send this directly to
Martha it gets sent back.
Mickie

---- Begin included message ----

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
the addresses and re-mail the message):

SMTP <micron.net@micron.net>

Please reply to Postmaster@mismail.micron.net

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Martha,
Yeah, that sounds like Akela!  And he healed well.  As for support, polos
work, tnough actually track bandages are even better for that, with a quilt
underneath.  Or if you have a sports medicine boot that's good as well, but
I'd be more uncertain about leaving it on for long periods.  Good luck!
Mickie

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----