Massage at Tevis and SP 100

Judy Houle dhoule@silcon.com
I will be offering before and after equine massage at both the
Tevis and the Swanton Pacific 100.  The special package price is
$65.  I will also instruct the rider in detecting cramps and a
special massage routine you can do on the trail to nip cramps in the
bud. Improve your chances of finishing or finishing well.  I am
also looking for a driver to move my rig to the finish at Tevis,
it is a Chevy S10 with a one-horse trailer.  The driver will get
a free massage for his horse at the ride or any reasonable loca-
tion.

Judy Houle

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-