5 k horses

We are the proud owners of Edelwiss Erick who has over six thousand miles, he is 27 yrs old this year.  Smokey Killen owned him.
And now my son Corey Maynard who is 12 yrs old has been riding Erick. Corey and Erick have completed one 25 mile ride this year, Erick with all A's. :-0.  Corey has learned to ride on Erick. I can't tell you how much I love this horse.  His first stong point is that he has great blood lines, he is built to last forever; with big feet and dense bone. He still moves down the trail like a 10 yr old horse. Corey rides him three times a week and does a 30 to 35 mile ride on him once a month. Erick is a supreme athelete. He hauls my son over hill and dale with class and grace. When I talk about Erick I get tears in my eyes. He is a very very special horse.  We are very blessed to have him in our family. I just wanted to share with you the continued success of a 5 K "plus" horse who is still going strong.
Mary Anne Maynard