traveling west

Holly Leaman jrl111@cvinet.com
I am leaving southeast Va. and traveling to Nampa Id. to pick
up 2 horses the end of July and returning home the 3rd of Aug.
Does anyone have a place I could stop with 2 horses in Indiana
off of I-74 and in Nebraska off of I-80? I have a camper to stay
in but would like to have a paddock or pen to turn out for a
few hours while I sleep. Thank You in advance if you can help.
Holly

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-